How Do I Become a Successful Real Estate Agent?

SuccsessfulAgent

What I’ve always told the agents working for me is that finding leads to work with is 90% of your job in real estate, especially when you start out. The other 10% is being the best, most ethical, selfless, wise, and creative agent you can be when you’re on the job. So I’m going to skip that other 10% because really, you can read the 7 Habits of Highly Effective People or just generally be a good person who values other people more than you value self-interest. That part is pretty easy. That will get you where you want to go. I’m mainly going to deal with the other 90%, which is finding qualified buyers and sellers.

There are two main ways of finding leads: online and offline. We’re going to look at those ways over a series of blogs coming up here at Revival Wave.  Stay tuned for more blogs coming up where we discuss the two ways of getting new leads.

We have lots of experience working with and collecting online leads, and we are happy to share our expertise with you. Like our page on Facebook to keep up to date with our ongoing posts. Should you feel like having a detailed conversation specific to your own business growth and development, reach out to us for a free consult. While we do have paid services available, we do not require anything from you (just your email and phone number, simply so we can connect)!

Happy Marketing